On November 28th away from home, the Pirates fell to the Highlanders, 73-64.
Radford got statistical advantages in three pointers and free throw shooting.
The Highlanders were solid at the line, hitting 81% of their free throw attempts to 50% for the Pirates. Radford was deadly from three-point range and outscored Hampton, 24 points to nine.
Ke`Ron Brown was the leading scorer for the Pirates with 16 points in 29 minutes. Brown also had a game-leading eight steals.
|B-||Ya Ya Anderson||28||10||2||2||0||0||1|
The Pirates fall to 0-6.
Next on the schedule is Howard at home on December 1st.
- Dwight Meikle has led the team in rebounding in 3 out of 6 games this season.
- The top two scorers (Ke`Ron Brown and Deron Powers) accounted for 45.3% of the points.
- The Pirates have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- Hampton started 0-6 during the 1998 and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- David Bruce has 4 straight double-digit point games.
Radford Game Notes:
- Javonte Green accounted for 30.3% of the team's rebounds.
- This marks the 5th 20-point game of Javonte Green's career.
- Javonte Green has led the team in scoring 3 times and in rebounding 6 times in 8 games this season.
- Javonte Green recorded a team season high in steals with 6.
- R.J. Price tallied a team season high in three pointers attempted with 11.
Check out the complete Games Notes
Tags: Ke`Ron Brown